Make an appointment by phone on 02 9634 5000 and our friendly call centre staff will assist you in booking an appointment that best meets your needs. It is important to make separate appointments for each family member.
Please notify us well in advance if you are unable to attend your appointment. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation fee being charged.
For your convenience, you can make a standard online appointment with one of our General Practitioners by simply clicking on the link below.
PLEASE NOTE: Our prices have increased by approximately $2 from 1st November.
- Brief Consultation (<6mins): GAP AMOUNT: $25 : $42.75 made at the time of the consultation – Medicare rebate of $17.75
- Standard Consultation: GAP AMOUNT: $44 : $82.75 payment made at time of consultation – Medicare rebate of $38.75
- After Hours Consultation: GAP AMOUNT: $48 : $98.55 payment made at time of consultation – Medicare rebate of $50.55
- Long Consultation: GAP AMOUNT: $75 : $150.05 payment made at time of consultation – Medicare rebate of $75.05
- After Hours Long Consultation: GAP AMOUNT: $85.35 : $171.95 payment made at time of consultation – Medicare rebate of $86.60
- Telehealth: $60 : If you are seen by a dr face to face in the last 12 months a rebate of $38.75 will be paid
Payment at the time of consultation is requested. We accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa and Mastercard.
After Hours Times -The after hours fee applies at these times.
Medicare defines an “after hours” consultation as one taking place during the following times:
- Week Days Before 8.00am or after 6.00pm
- Saturdays Before 8.00am or after 12.00pm
- Sundays and Public Holidays All day
Fee and Payment Policy
We provide excellent personal medical services supported by a team of highly qualifed nurses. Fees are determined in accordance with AMA guidelines.