Castle Hill Medical Centre is a dedicated medical services provider which has been in operation for over 30 years. We have 23 experienced General Practitioners, who can offer a range of services, including occupational health care.
We have an established dedicated Workplace Health Services Team and we can take care of your occupational health needs.
- Pre-employment Medical Assessments, Standard and Comprehensive
- Executive Health Screens
- Annual Medicals
CHMC information flyer links:
A nominated General Practitioner will be assigned to your company, in addition to several other GPS who will provide additional back up to the nominated GP to ensure continuity of care for your employees. This enables a close and effective working relationship to be developed with your company.
We can tailor our medical assessments depending upon your requirements and all assessments are completed in one visit.
Our Medical Centre has the following on-site services so your employees save time and can complete required assessments all in the one location:
- Large nursing department
- X-ray with weekend availability
- Douglas Hanly Moir pathology
- On-site audio booth to Australian Standards
Castle Hill Medical Centre uses a fully equipped sound proof booth with the latest audiometer to make sure our audio testing complies to Australian Standards 1269.4. We can track changes in hearing levels from one test to the next and calculate percentage and decibel hearing loss with our comparison tests.
Our sound proof booth, the “maxi booth” is the largest available. It will comfortably accommodate people of any shape or size. It also has additional windows to create a less enclosed space for those who suffer from claustrophobia but require a test.
The audio booth walls are twice as thick as standard wall thickness so that optimum testing can take place with the most accurate results.
Our system allows for the results to be stored so that your employees results can be used for comparsion down the track when monitoring their hearing.
Variability in hearing thresholds can depend on the tester, equipment and the test environment.
By using the soundproof booth and trained nurses who are course graduates to conduct the audiometry testing, you can rely on the most accurate audiometry result.
Our Services Include:
- Pre – Employment Assessments that can be tailored to meet the needs of the role.
- Musculoskeletal Pre-Employment medicals
- Rail Link Category 1, 2 & 3 Assessments
- Executive Health Assessments complete with a comprehensive report and health advice.
- Corporate Health Assessments
- Instant Drug & Alcohol Screen Testing
- Flu Immunisations (available at your workplace)
- WorkCover & Injury Management
- On-site Physiotherapy, Psychology, Dietetics, XRay, Audiology Testing and Pathology & Stress Testing
- We partner with I-MED radiology offering radiology services incluiding X-Ray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound and interventional procedures.
We are the largest privately owned medical centre in Sydney and the centre sees on average 130,000 patients a year. The custom designed practice recently located to Castle Mall and is more than 1300sqm.
We understand your people are critical to the success of your business and we organise our services to suit your specific needs and ensure you have a healthy work team environment in place.
We are committed to get to know your business and understand your workforce staff needs and work closely with you to provide an outstanding comprehensive health service. We provide a dedicated General Practitioner to work exclusively with your business and provide a fast track and efficient administrative support service.
Please contact Maritta on the direct number which is (02) 8865 0633, or ring (02) 9634 5000 and press option 5 or alternatively email Workplace Health Services here.