Standard Pre-Employment Medical testing will include:
- Health Questionnaire
- Height, weight and Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Cardiovascular examination (Heart Check, Blood Pressure, Pulse)
- Respiratory System – (Chest sounds)
- Vision (Near, Distance & Colour)
- Abdominal examination (Hernia Identification)
- Central Nervous System
- Skin Health Overview – (not skin cancer check)
- Musculoskeletal Overview – (Full functional assessment available as an additional service)
Additional Available Tests:
- Audiometry testing
- Urine Drug testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Full Functional Assessment – including Bike Fitness Test
- Chest x-ray
- Pathology Services
We also currently have a number of GP’s registered as authorised Health Professionals which enables them to conduct Category 1, 2 and 3 Rail Medicals.
Important information about your Pre-employment Medical
If you have an employee who is required to complete a Pre-employment Medical assessment, please download the flyer and issue this to the candidate prior to their assessment date.
Why are Pre-employment Medicals so important?